I love tofu! It’s a great substitute for eggs or meat products =^.^=
In the first picture I’ve put one firm tofu (left) and one soft tofu (right) so you can see the difference. The firm tofu I really like in my food cause it has a very meaty consistence. The soft tofu is great in soups or sweets.
Here comes a recipe that gives you a very moist and delicious muffin =^.^=
Remake of a boring t-shirt =^.^=
Instructions from here: http://www.lovemaegan.com/2010/05/gucci-inspired-cut-out-t-shirt-diy.html
Chocolate truffles with avocado, no butter!
These lovely bites are a healthier choice then other sweets and candy. These bites just melt away in your mouth just like real chocolate truffles! Try it! I’m sure you’ll not be disappointed!
1/2-1cup melted, dark chocolate
How to do:
Melt the chocolate over water bath, smash the avocado and add all 4 ingredients in one bowl.
If you want it totally vegan you add more cacao (1/2cup) and skip the chocolate =^.^=
Put the mix in the fridge for 10-20min. Powder cacao on a plate. From the mix, make round balls and roll it in cacao and put it on the plate. Let it be in the fridge 10-20 min before serving the sweets =^.^=
Egg-rolls with spinach, corn and cottage cheese
1. Chop 1 chili, 1 garlic, 1 small onion and fry it with some olive oil in a fryingpan.
2. Add spinach, corn and cottage cheese and add spices of your choice (I had black pepper, onion salt and paprika)
3. Put the mix away and beat 2 eggs, add a splash of Japanese soy and beat the mix so it mix good.
4. Have some sesame oil in a pan (this adds really good flavor, ofc you can skip it if you’re not a big fan of sesame oil XD) and put the half of the egg-mix in it like a pancake. Turn the “egg pancake” so the both sides get cooked =^.^=
5. Put your egg-pancakes on to a plate and put your spinach, corn and cottage cheese mix like a string and roll it, like enchiladas XD
No butter, banana and peanut cookie bread!
0.2 cup melted peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
0.6 cup all- purpose flour
1 tbsp brown sugar/ raw honey
0.2 cup rolled oats
Oven on 350 F
12 cookie bread
I had them an half a inch thick and they turned soft in the middle so it was a little bread-ish but so delicious!
But if you want them more crispy, try to flatten them out to 1/4 inch.
Bake for 12-14 min or until it is slightly brown, shorter time if they are thinner.
You can melt some chocolate and put it on to make it feel more fancy ;)
Yummy Energy Bites =^.^=
Mix everything in a bowl until thoroughly mixed. Let it chill in the refrigerator for around 30min.
After 30 min, roll into balls, put it in a box and keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
This is perfect for a snack on the run =^.^=
Inspiration from Gimmesomeoven